AGENCY TO ASSIST IN THE RECRUITMENT OF HUMAN RESOURCE WITHIN A GEF PROJECT
The Rainforest Alliance (RA) is creating a more sustainable world by using social and market forces to protect nature and improve the lives of farmers and forest communities. To achieve our mission, we partner with diverse allies around the world to drive positive change across global supply chains and in many of our most critically important natural landscapes. Our alliance spans 70 countries and includes farmers and forest communities, companies, governments, civil society, and millions of individuals. Together we work to protect forests and biodiversity, take action on climate, and promote the rights and improve the livelihoods of rural people. As an international nonprofit organization with more than 30 years of experience in sustainability transformation, we understand that the social and economic well-being of rural communities is tightly connected to ecosystem health. This knowledge has shaped our rigorous programs to advance sustainable land-use and commodity production.
At the Rainforest Alliance we combat climate change, protect forests and biodiversity, promote human rights, and improve livelihoods. The enormity of the social and environmental challenges we are facing requires working together in a broad alliance. This is why we bring farmers, forest communities, companies, and consumers together to change the way the world produces, sources, and consumes.
OBJECTIF OF THE CALL:
Rainforest Alliance is looking for a recruitment agency to source prospective candidates eligible for the vacant position of Community Based Natural Ressources Management Coordinator (CBRNM Coordinator) within the project “Promoting the effective management of Salonga National Park by creating community forests and improving the well-being of local communities”. The position will be based in the Monkoto corridor, in between the two parts of the Salonga National park in Tshuapa Province/DR Congo. RA is requesting the services of a recruitment agency to quickly fill this position to ensure the proper execution of the project.
SCOPE OF SERVICE:
- Study the Rainforest Alliance Recruitment Policy in conjunction with the job description developed by RA.
- Launch the job advert, search for candidates
- Perform a screening process to select a list 10 shortlisted candidates in line with the job description and job advert.
- Discuss with Rainforest Alliance and the Ministry of Environment and Sustainable Development of the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) to come out with shortlist of the 10 best candidates to go for the interview
- Arrange and attend interviews with Rainforest Alliance and the Ministry of Environment and Sustainable Development
- Manage response handling for both successful and unsuccessful candidates and classify the candidates based on the cumulative performance at CV evaluation and interviews.
General terms and conditions for Request for proposal
- Proposals and/or any additional information received after the submission time and date are subject to rejection by The Rainforest Alliance. Incomplete proposals may be rejected by RA at its discretion.
- The Rainforest Alliance reserves the right to request additional information at any time during the procurement process.
- RA is at liberty to make multiple or no selections as part of the proposal process. RA also reserves the right to cancel the procurement.
- All proposal costs shall be borne by the applicant and will not be reimbursed by RA.
The following requirements are crucial for the above scope of service:
- Relevant degrees in Human Resources or Social Psychology for the main team to be involved in the recruitment process;
- Minimum of 8 years in recruitment roles, including experience in DRC ;
- Understanding of legislation frameworks governing the employment environment in DRC
- Good communication, reporting, analysing, and facilitation skills;
- Mastery of French and English
Guidelines for Submission of Proposal:
Proposals for the requested service must be submitted in English to the Rainforest Alliance by the closing date.
The outline proposal must include a description of the recruitment agency, a CV of the project leader or lead consultant, proposed recruitment methodologies and timelines The CV of the project lead should indicate the expertise and experience the project leader intends to bring to the project.
A budget must be included and must incorporate all expenses to be incurred by the service provider under the scope of the assignment. Rainforest Alliance is not responsible for any costs incurred by the service providers in the process of developing the proposals.
The proposal must be submitted at the following email address DRCoffice@ra.org
Deadline: November 26, 2021
If you have any questions about the call, please contact DRCoffice@ra.org